2. What event occurred in Serbia and began WWI in Europe?
3. What is a stalemate?
4. What Battle saved Paris from German invasion and boosted French morale?
5. What were the names of the two alliances that were formed in the years leading up to WWI?
6. List the four countries that made up the Central Powers:
7. List the four main countries that made up the Allied Powers:
8. Which country was known for using torpedoes in WWI?
9. What was a zeppelin, what was it used for?
10. Describe the tanks that were used during WWI.
11. Write at least four sentences describing the trenches visually, as well as what it was like to fight and live in them.
12. List the two main reasons that America joined the war and why these two events made America feel that they should join the war.
13. This draft required men ages 18-50 to register to fight in WWI. Write whether this is a military or civilian role.
14. How did factories help the war efforts? Write whether this is a military or civilian role.
15. How did women help the war efforts? Write whether this was a military or civilian role.
16. How did rationing help the war efforts? Write whether this was a military or civilian role.
17. What was the purpose of Wilson’s Fourteen Points?
18. What treaty ended WWI?
19. What did the treaty require of Germany?
20. What was the League of Nations?