help you a little more or give you an idea you could choose a specific
performance enhancing drug and use current data to do a complete
analysis or you could do a paper on the progression of PED’s from past
to present. Other ideas may include supplement uses in sport, or maybe
even the importance of WADA and how they have affected the uses of PED’s
among athletes.you are required to complete a minimum of 7 to 10 page research paper . APA
formatting is required (see the Q&A section of the discussion board
for APA formatting assistance). Any sources that are used must be cited
in the paper and listed on the reference page. Only college level work
is acceptable, (i.e., students must use proper grammar, spelling and
content must be professional quality)
Submission Instructions: Please
save your paper as an attachement and submit as a MS Word document in
the assignment section. At this time I will randomly choose papers to be
selected for Turnitin.com. Please be sure your work is original and
meets all rules of APA formatting.(www.turnitin.com)
Elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive manner which included Questions pertaining to:
· A clear Introduction which provides a thesis or scope of paper
· A well supported body with subtopics clearly stated and organized.
· A conclusion summarizing the thesis statement/scope with opinion paragraph
· Information relevant to the class
· 7-10 pages
· Minimum 5-7 sources
The content is comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive.
· Text has appropriate paragraphs and spacing.
· Appropriate use of font sizes
· The paper flows with central theme or idea, directed toward the questions.
· Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
Paper was presented in a clear and professional way.
The tone is appropriate to the listener.
Sentences are clear and concise.
Writing Format (APA)
The presentation is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and space.
Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
Spelling is correct.