Software Testing & Quality:
Q1. Assignment Scenario: You are hired to test a parking lot
calculation application. This application is provided for the
convenience of travelers that use a certain parking lot, and provides
them with an estimate of the costs they should expect to pay when
parking on that lot. There are different sections of the lot, and each
has a different pricing level associated with it. There is short-term,
economy, long-term surface, long-term garage and valet parking. As a
bonus, if you park in the economy lot, your 7th day of parking is free.
1. Review the scenario above and write 5 user stories
to capture some of the core requirements for this application. Use good
story writing format when documenting these requirements. Note that this
scenario will be carried forward into future weeks, so be thoughtful
about the user story writing process.
2. Write acceptance criteria for each story.
Q2. Assignment Topic: The SCRUM methodology introduces
shortened development cycles. What challenges or opportunities does that
introduce to the testing role?
Requirement: 150 words or less with Citations in APA Format
Q3. Assignment Topic: There are nearly a dozen core concepts
or principles that SCRUM is founded upon, which are listed in the “SCRUM
Orientation” PowerPoint presentation. Choose three or more of those principles.
· Research each concept, explain what it means, and describe its importance to SCRUM.
· Identify the benefits and the risks that each may introduce into a work environment.
· Document your research in a one page analysis per principle, double spaced.
PPT: CIS 623 - SCRUM Orientation.ppt