Levels of Families in Need is attached below
This assignment focuses on evaluating a
family situation you have encountered professionally or personally. This
assignment should be:
- at least three pages,
- double spaced
- 12 point font is Times-New Roman, Arial, or Courier
- 1 inch margins
- NO cover sheet
- Name in upper right hand corner
- YOUR name must be in the name of the file such as Ham_assign_1
- Submitted in Microsoft Word (Open Office is acceptable)
- Submitted to the dropbox
Please note: I am the only person who will see this paper as I
realize some of the content may be sensitive in nature. Please address
all of the following issues in your paper:
- Using assumed names, describe a family situation that could be seen as “difficult.”
- Who are the people (please use assumed names) involved in this situation;
- how are they related?
- How long has this situation been going on in this family?
- Do you know how the situation began?
- What level is this family and explain why.
- Has the family taken any steps to work on the difficulties you described?
- If so, did they make any positive changes?
- Who else is aware of this situation (other family members, the legal system, teachers, doctors, etc.)?
- How do you feel about this situation?
- If this is something you have encountered professionally, how does it challenge you in your work?
- If this is a personal issue, how has it challenged you personally?
- Have you taken any steps to help this family or is there something you would like to be able to do to help this family?