!!need someone to help me with this assignment !!
A trip to the ocean can be a relaxing escape from the everyday pressures of life. A sailboat
glistening on the horizon provides a mental escape to faraway places. The rhythm of the ocean
beating against the sand is sedating music to a troubled mind. A slow, gentle breeze can
relax your tensions. You should always be careful to avoid overexposure to the sun at
1. a.Write or type the sentence that is the topic sentence of the paragraph.
b.Write or type the sentence that is unrelated to the topic and can be eliminated.
2. List four things to look for when you’re proofreading.
3. Complete the following two steps:
a. Define the term cliché.
b. Use a cliché in a sentence that you create.
4. Name and explain two types of prewriting.
5. Choose one of the prompts listed below. Write a five-sentence paragraph using
chronological order to explain the steps that you would take to complete the task
Describe the steps you would take to:
a. prepare for a test.
b. prepare to host a party or an event.
c. get ready for work.
d. clean your room or your home.
e. build a snowman, sandcastle, or sculpture.
f. create a budget.
6. Choose one of the following topics. Write an eight-sentence paragraph that fully
develops the topic.
a. Following instructions is very important.
b. Job training programs (such as Job Corps) are valuable to both employers
and potential employees.
c. Advances in technology are making people less social.
d. A high school diploma is important to my future.
e. College is not for everyone.
f. Drunk driving can be stopped.