Watchthe Khan Academy Video "Changes in Market Equilibrium" located in the Week 1 Khan Academy Videos.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper summarizing the content of the simulation and address the following:
- Identify two microeconomics and two macroeconomics principles or concepts from the simulation/video.
- Explain why you have categorized these selected principles or concepts as microeconomics or macroeconomics.
- Identify at least one shift of the supply curve and one shift of the demand curve in the simulation/video.
- Explain what causes the shifts, and how each shift affects the price, quantity, and decision making.
Include responses to the following:
- How might you apply what you learned about supply and demand from the simulation/video to your workplace or your understanding of a real-world product with which you are familiar?
- How do the concepts of microeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on equilibrium price and quantity?
- How do the concepts of macroeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on the equilibrium price and quantity?
- How does the price elasticity of demand affect a consumer's purchasing and the firm's pricing strategy as it relates to the simulation/video?
Cite a minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources.
These are the Khan's videos below and if you cannot open it then I can furnish you my access info to view them.