Assignment 3: Presentation of Leadership and Management Strategy
Due Week 10 and worth 100 points
this assignment, you will present what you have learned about
leadership and management from this course. Combine your research from
Assignment 1 and Assignment 2 into a PowerPoint presentation that
focuses on best practices in organizational leadership. Your
presentation should highlight at least two (2) different business
leaders and describe their business and philosophy. Your presentation
should also include examples of leadership characteristics, traits, and
behaviors of the chosen leaders. Your presentation should be detailed
enough that it could provide new leaders with strategies to help them
develop their own leadership and management styles.
addition to your textbook, review the following optional articles and
videos that detail creating a PowerPoint presentation for this
Create a nine to twelve (9-12) slide presentation in which you:
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation in which you focus on overall best practices in organizational leadership.
two (2) different business leaders that you learned about from the
previous two assignments, and describe two to three (2-3) fundamental
aspects of each of their most important business philosophies. Provide
one to two (1-2) examples of the application of such philosophies to
support your response.
three to four (3-4) characteristics, three to four (3-4) traits, and
three to four (3-4) behaviors that have made each of them successful
- Provide both a title slide (see the formatting requirements below) and an introductory slide to your presentation.
- Provide a summary slide that addresses key points of your presentation.
narration for each of the slides. Use the speaker’s notes section of
the slides to indicate what you would say if you were actually
presenting in front of an audience.
- Select three to four (3-4) relevant images, photographs, or graphs to focus your audience’s attention during your presentation.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to
four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.),
ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from
18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title
slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
the principal theories of leadership and motivation, and describe the
fundamental considerations in managing and motivating individual and
- Describe control systems that can improve a firm’s operations and facilitate change.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.