- You are to reference an outside, academic source (e.g., journal article, professional study, scholastic magazine, and extrernal academic book (i.e. NOT your textbook), etc.). Google Scholar is an outstanding resource to accomplish this task.
- You are to explain how the chosen medium related to one of the prior chapters in your text. You are to eleborate on how the topic expresses the chosen chapter and/or social phenomenon; additionally, expand your arguement to explain how the topic is (or may be) a social problem and one possible remedy for said social problem. The explanation must be answered in essay format.
- You must include references from at least one of the chapters in the text: in other words, you must use sociological phrases.
- Your answer may be NO LESS THAN 1.5 pages or up to 2 pages.
- Use Times New Roman, 12-sized font. You may format the paper in single-, double-, or one-and-a-half spacing
Due Dates: See the Syllabus, Calendar, or Due Dates tab in eCampus.
Earning Points: See the Grading Rubric.
- Each sentence under 1.5 pages will result in a 10 point reduction to your grade for this assignment.
- No Participation assignment will be accepted after its stated due date (see the Syllabus or the Due Dates tab in eCampus for details). No exceptions.