Design and Propose a Child Care Center
Your instructor will assign you to a team of 6-7 members to complete this Assignment. Team assignments will be posted at the beginning of Unit 4 as an announcement to the course.
Imagine that your group is a multidisciplinary team proposing the design of a state of the art child care center for children between the ages of 0-2. The following roles are available for the group assignment, and each team member must choose a specific role.
After each of you has selected your role, you will be designing a state-of-the-art child care center that meets the speech/language, physical, psychological, and cognitive needs of a 0-2-year-old. Once your child care center has been designed, create a PowerPoint presentation describing the center and how it will address the cognitive, physical, and social needs of infants.
Your group should use the group area allocated in the course to discuss, collaborate, and work together on the assignment. Please refrain from using e-mail, phone, text, etc. when communicating with each other; only use the group area within the course.
Each team member must select one of the following roles for the group, and then create 3-4 slides for their specific role. Be sure each member’s name is listed on their first slide of the presentation.
- Introduction (let the audience know the purpose of the presentation and rationale for why this child care center should open) [3-4 slides].
- Speech-language therapist specializing in the language development of children between the ages of 0–2 [3-4 slides].
- Physical therapist specializing in the physical needs of children between the ages of 0–2 [3-4 slides].
- Developmental psychologist specializing in the psychological/emotional needs of children between the ages of 0–2 [3-4 slides].
- Cognitive psychologist specializing in the cognitive needs of children between the ages of 0–2 [3-4 slides].
- Family psychologist specializing in the attachment and familial needs of children between the ages of 0–2 [3-4 slides].
- Conclusion (wraps up and summarizes the presentation and provides a list of references) [3-4 slides].
you would need to work on the introduction and physical therapist and the conclusion