Deliverable Length: 200–250 words minimum
- Describe the history of the foodservice industry and the place of Le Cordon Bleu in the industry
- Describe standards of professionalism in the foodservice industry
- Identify the origins and development of food gathering and production and its impact on Mesopotamia, Egypt, India and China
- Analyze the impact of Greek and Roman civilizations as they related to trade and development of food
The history and development of the food service industry has had many direct and indirect impacts on modern food service. From the first food gathering in Mesopotamia, Egypt, India, and China, agricultural methods have evolved. Many cultures and people have influenced food farming, service, and production. Chefs Carême and Escoffier are credited for professionalizing the kitchen. Through time, refinement evolved, such as the brigade system that Carême developed and was later refined by Escoffier.
Answer the following questions that connect the past with present day.
Choose 1 of the following items to discuss for your paper submission.
- Describe how the contributions of Carême and Escoffier affect the modern perception of the food service industry.
- answer in APA forment