- Read about 'suggestion' on page 322 in your textbook.
- Think of five ways you use the power of suggestion in
your life - to create an impression on a boss, friend, mate, teacher,
parent, or in general. Remember, suggestion is "presenting ideas in
such a way as to reveal certain aspects or qualities and to conceal
others." It is not merely "making a suggestion".
- Post your thoughts under M5 - Suggestion. (20 points)
- Respond to
at least TWO (user1 and user 2 )other classmates' postings. The
responses should be at least 3-4 sentences each: Were there examples
correct, using the definition from the textbook? Make a connection with
their suggestions; do you ever do the same? (10 points)
I could better my power of suggestions by:
to connect with people- by learning to connect with others you gain
more people skills and you can use that to help understand certain
- Learn good listing skills- by obtaining listening
skills you will be able to understand what people may be feeling by what
tone they are speaking in.
- Study and use body language- by
being able to read a person’s body language you are able to see what
type of mood the person may be in which can help in certain situations
how to recognize and manage stress- If you can learn to recognize what
triggers stress in your life you can learn to avoid those triggers or
develop coping skills that can help you deal with the stress in your
life without it negatively affecting your social life.
kind to myself- in order for you to have a happy healthy life you have
to take care of yourself, the best way to do that is to love yourself so
you can love others.
I could use the power of suggestion by:
1. Healthy Diet- If I maintain a Healthy diet, my family will also get a healthy diet as well and they will be energetic.
Learn Organization skills: by learning to be organized you can earn
back more time if the area is clean and will help yourself be less
3. Make up- To suggest that my complexion is more eye catching than it is.
4. When I wear high heels- to suggest that I am not really 4'11 and a half.
5. when I Wear perfume- To suggest that I smell like flowers.
This one was kind of confusing I feel like.