Complete the following Module 5 Web
Assignment for this module by the stated due date on the Schedule. Please
submit in the Module 5 Web Assignment Dropbox as a .doc, .docx, .pdf or
For 196 nations, the United
Nations Human Development Index ranks countries by GDP per capita
and by "human development" based on health, education, income, and
many other categories.
- In the alphabetical listings of all countries, locate
two different countries and compare the data identified for each country.
- Use the data provided to explain why each country is
ranked in the different categories.
Below are instructions to help you
complete this with ease. Your summary should be three to five paragraphs in
- Go to the United Nations Human Development
- On the banner across the top, Click on the box,
Once you have selected your first country, then click
on the box, "Expand All". There you will find data provided in
all of these categories: Health, Education, Income, Inequality, Poverty,
Gender, and Sustainability.
To receive full credit, you should have some
interpretation of why you feel the country might be ranked this way.
- This will show a listing of all countries
alphabetically from A to Z.
- Identify two countries and report and compare the data
on these two countries.
- If you locate a county that has "n/a" in
many of the categories, then select a different country.