writing assignment will be a research-based report that addresses a problem or issue within an organization. For this assignment, you will write a report of 2000-3000 words on a problem or issue within your workplace or community.
You will identify a problem or issue within your organization. This may be a current place of employment or a community group, such as a church, school, homeowner's association, daycare, recreation center, soccer team, or other group.
You will then include the following in the report:
- define the problem persuasively and accurately
- propose a solution or solutions to the problem or issue
- present that solution to a decision-maker or group of decision-makers who can implement the recommendation.
The report will include the following components:
- executive summary
- transmittal letter or memo
- table of contents
- body of the report to include headings and subheadings
- conclusion stated as a recommendation for implementation of the solution
- References page, with references listed in APA format
The complete report should be 2000-3000 words, not including the list of references. The purpose of establishing a word count is to ensure the topic chosen is neither too big nor too small.
Also, writing within parameters is a common requirement in business communications.
The complete report should also cite at least five sources. At least one of them should come from peer-reviewed, scholarly journals. Your sources can also include interviews. The sources will be integrated into the paper to explain the problem, provide evidence of the problem, and support the solution. If you are having trouble locating scholarly sources for your topic, you can let me know during the weeks leading up to the due date for the report. I can try to help you or work with you on integrating sources.
The files I uploaded is the Outline and Annotated i have already submitted, but the report don't have to follow them exactly i just uploaded them to give an idea of what the report should be about.