Choose a project that you will implement using the Visual Basic programming language. You will also document this project in the form of a typed paper.
The following are the parts of this project:
This program must use If…Then statements andLoops In addition to the correctness of your code, part of your grade will be based on how organized your code is – how easy is it to read and understand. Proper spacing will aid you in this regard. You can expand on another person’s code if you have permission. If so, you need to explain where you got the code from and what exactly you added to it. All code must be at least 4 pages long (approximately 200 lines). When you turn in the Visual Basic code in the dropbox include all files that are necessary to run it. You should zip all files into a
compressed .zip folder. You need to develop this program using Microsoft Visual Basic 2012. The Visual Basic Program is worth 80% of the Final Project Grade.
2. Research Paper
This paper will include your name(s) and the title of your project.
It will also need to incorporate the following:
• Why did you choose this project?
• Describe how the program works. What does it accomplish? What are the program’s inputs and outputs? Describe in detail how each button works. What is the purpose of each control (label, picturebox, textbox,…).What is the purpose of the loops in your code? Etc…
• What have you learned from this project?
• If you added on to someone else’s code, properly cite where you found that code.
• This paper must be at least 1 full page, single spaced, with 1 inch margins all around. It needs to be saved as a yourname.pdf file. You can save files as a .pdf using Microsoft Word. The Research paper is worth 20% of the Final Project Grade.