Review the assignment details for this week's paper below. You must submit your assignment on or before 11:55 pm EST on Sunday of this week. Points will be deducted for late submissions, and no assignments will be accepted more than 48 hours after the due date. Please use the following format when naming your Word document: " ETH200 YourLastName Paper 4-1"
Ethicists can disagree on the paths to ethical truths. Blaise Pascal’s work, Pensées outlines his thoughts about that journey. He wrote, "The heart has its reasons which reason does not know." Review intuition in Wood's AXIOLOGY, SELF-DECEPTION, AND MORAL WRONGDOING IN BLAISE PASCAL’S PENSÉES. To what is Pascal referring when he wrote, “the heart”? How might this be a valid path to ethical truth? What advantages could this path have over reason or emotion?
- Clearly declare a stance/thesis in introductory paragraph
- Two full pages are required
- Cover page and reference page required
- APA formatting is required
- Two pieces of support from the week’s material are required
Supporting your work:
Use at least two pieces of information from this week’s assigned material to support your work. You have an option to supplement your work with additional material if needed, which must be from scholarly sources (i.e., peer-reviewed journal articles, books, etc.). Wikipedia is not a credible source.
All direct quotations and information taken from your sources must be credited using APA Style®. Resources on APA Style® may be found in the Hondros Library by clicking the "APA Resources" link on the left navigation.
Documents to help you:
- Grading rubric for this assignment (Course Lounge)
- “Writing an Ethics Paper” (Course Lounge)
- Hondros College APA Style Guide (APA Resources tab)
- APA Paper Template (APA Resources tab)
NO PLAGIARISM OR USING ANYONE ELSES PAPER!!!!!