Using the WileyPlus resources, go to the Interactive Case Study “How
News Lifts – or Sinks – World Stock” example located in Chapter 16. To
access the entire textbook, use the WileyPLUS Read, Study & Practice
link located in the Student Center.
Create a ten to fifteen (10-15) slide PowerPoint presentation (be creative). Be sure to use the speaker notes for the details.
- Select two (2) tech stock companies that attempted to make profits
from rising consumer demand after the crash. Analyze how they attempted
to make a profit after the crash and discuss any unethical practices.
- Evaluate the change in consumer demand trends after the crash for
each of the tech stock companies you researched. Provide examples with
your evaluation and use graphics such as charts, when applicable.
- Discuss at least two (2) strategies that multinational corporations
(MNCs) can undertake in order to make profit by leveraging the growing
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the components of the financial system including markets,
financial institutions, the Federal Reserve, and laws and regulations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanics.