Yes my time is est. I apologizes for responds before. I have another
assignment if possible. Please review these questions tell me if you
think you can write a short essay for each questions like 300 words
apiece. Ill pay you $20 apiece. Let me know ASAP please so I can send
you the echapters. And please refer to the exact topics in chapters if
possible. Let me know so I can post questions and we can start pledge
process. I need this done by friday. Do you think this is possible?
1) What is the moral point of view and why is it important? Does it make
sense to say that business people must operate from the perspective of
the moral point of view? Why, or why not?
2) There are rather clear utility exchanges that are made between
policies of due process and EAW. What are some ways that you can imagine
that the utility losses required by a policy of due process may be
minimized (or inherent inefficiencies you potentially see in EAW
3) Explain John Boatright’s main arguments in “What's Wrong -- and
What's Right -- with Stakeholder Management.” Provide two objections to
his thesis. Do you agree or disagree with his position.
4) Epstein claims that the positions of both employers and employees are
essentially even with regard to EAW. Do you find this line of argument
convincing? Why or why not?
5) Central to Duska’s discussion is his conception of loyalty. Do you
find his account of loyalty convincing? What elements of it might you
disagree with? What implications might an altered conception of loyalty
have on his contention that whistle-blowing does not require moral