In this assignment, you will go through the steps to set up a quantitative research study. The Data is attached labelled Medicare National Data by county 2012
Part 1: Quantitative data analysis design. Using the topic approved by the Instructor,
- You are to put together a quantitative research analysis. Quantitative research is based on objective information (statistical data, numbers used to measure variables, etc). Qualitative research is based on subjective information (obtained through focus groups, observations, interviews, etc).
- Select a topic and state the hypothesis. Reviewing the data sets will help determine your topic. For example, if my topic was "Diabetic A1C testing amongst minorities in rural counties in Maryland", I would use the Medicare National Data by County as my data set.
- Conduct a literature review on the selected topic and summarize at least five scholarly sources
- Use the data set attached to conduct a statistical analysis
- Identify relevant variables (two or more) and justify your choices
- choose the statistical method you plan to use for your analysis
- Identify statistical software your group will use to run your statistical analysis (i.e., EXCEL; SPSS)
Part 2. Use the same data set used in Part 1 (embedded below) and analyze it using Excel or Survey Monkey.
Step #1: Decide on the constant(s) you will use for this analysis and state it (them). Explain your choice.
Step #2: Analyze the data, state your conclusions and support your conclusions.