Please read the case carefully (You can see case in the attachment) and write a case analyze, the analyze must cover the 5 questions below and also meet all the specific requirements of each question. Single spaced, times new roman,12 point at least 3 pages but no more than 4 pages.
1. Define the generic business-level strategy used by Lululemon. Who is the targeted customer? What customer need does the company satisfy? How does the company use its competencies to satisfy the need? (10 points)
2. What industry is Lululemon competing in? Choose an appropriate model for industry analysis (e.g. Porter's five forces, Strategic Groups, and Industry Life Cycle Analysis) to analyze the competitive forces in the external environment. (10 points)
3. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Lululemon’s relative small size (in terms of revenue) compared to its larger competitors. Be sure to address issues related to governance (e.g. the role of founder and decision-making flexibility), resources (e.g. limited capital and power), and structure (e.g. informal organization and underdeveloped internal controls). (10 points)
4. What challenges will Lululemon face when expanding into Europe and Asia? Focus on factors such as pricing, brand awareness, positioning, customer acquisition, distribution, etc. Within these markets address the differences in culture/business practices and recommend a global strategy for Lululemon. (10 points)
5. What ethical dilemmas/issues has Lululemon faced over the last few years? Analyze the impact of the ethical issues by addressing the stakeholders involved, consequences of the ethical issue and laws/standards that are relevant to the issue, if any. How could Lululemon have handled these issues differently? (10 points)