The PICOT question: Does repositioning of bed bound patients every two hours decrease the risk of pressure ulcer versus repositioning every 5 hours?
Assignment - Interpreting Statistical Output for Data Analysis PowerPoint Presentation
The purpose of this Assignment is to enable you to present the information that you gather from a systematic review on your PICOT topic. This activity will give you the experience to present what your research findings to others.
- Define the clinical key questions based on PICOT.
- Briefly review the database selected for key clinical questions.
- Identify the studies of the database search that are a Level I or II evidence.
- Interpret the statistical results of the studies identified in Step 3.
- Design a presentation.
- Place results /overview of research in PowerPoint.
- Length of the presentation should be 12–15 slides.
- Follow APA format.
Use peer reviewed nursing articles only that are less than 5 years old
Give 6 references
See the attached grading rubric
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
- use APA 6th edition format
Please see the grading rubric attached
How to Submit:
Submit your Assignment to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.
When you are ready to submit your Assignment, click the Dropbox tab and select this unit's basket from the dropdown menu, then attach your file. Make sure to save a copy of your work and be sure to confirm that your file uploaded correctly.