The effects of olfactory cues and pheromones on animals,
from marking territory to inducing ovulation, have been widely
documented. However, in humans, these effects have been difficult to
Review the following article:
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research olfactory ovulation cues.
Based on your analysis of the article and your research, respond to the following:
- Would you participate in a study such as the one described in the article above (Miller & Maner, 2010)? Why or why not?
- What is the utility of this type of experiment in examining social interactions between men and women?
- What are some of the methodological concerns that arise when reading about this research?
- What directions for future research would you suggest for this topic?
Write your initial response in 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
- ntroduction (250 words) You will research and
find an example of a firm that is going through the transformational
change of offshoring much of its production activities. The first part
of the plan will be the Introduction. Context for the introduction
includes the following:
- What is offshoring?
- How were the stakeholders affected?
- What initiated the change?
- How well has it been received or accepted, and why?
- What is driving the need for this transformational change? (300words)
- Why is this considered a transformational change?
- Why can the firm not just keep doing what it has been doing?
- What is management's role in the transformational change?
- Are there easier alternatives to accomplish the goal of remaining competitive?