Hello, please create a write up based on the below:
Type “Union Organizing Role of Supervisors” in a search engine in order to learn the role of supervisors in a unionization campaign,. From the multiple resources, select one to review.
- In preparing your review make sure you include:
- The main purpose of this article is (State as accurately as possible the author’s purpose for writing the article)
- The key question that the author is addressing is (Figure out the key question in the mind of the author when s/he wrote the article)
- The most important information in this article is (Figure out the facts, experiences, data the author is using to support her/his conclusions)
- The main inferences/conclusions in this article are (Identify the key conclusions the author comes to and presents in the article)
- The key concept(s) we need to understand in this article is (are) AND By these concepts the author means (Figure out the most important ideas you would have to understand in order to understand the author’s line of reasoning)
- Navigate to the threaded discussion below and post your review directly into the discussion forum (200-300 words minimum). The questions listed above should be answered thoroughly and supported by references as much as possible.
- Provide a detailed post that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking to support your review. Your post is to include a minimum of two sources properly cited and referenced: (a) Holley, W. H., Jennings, K. M., & Wolters, R. S. (2012). The labor relations process (10th Ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western., & (b) an academic journal article that is at least 3-5 pages in length and published within the last 3-5 years.
https://www.fisherphillips.com/resources-newslette... Supervisors Really Do Matter
Step by Step Through a Union Campaign https://hbr.org/1981/07/step-by-step-through-a-uni...
Union Organizing: What can management do during a union campaign? https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/tools-and-s...