Create an implementation plan for your
organization, one of the Virtual Organizations, or a project from the websites such as challenge.gov or a state RFP
Obtain instructor approval of the plan before beginning.
Include the following:
· Business strategies for implementation
· Both technology- and human-based safeguards used for information systems
· Information comparing security requirements of out-sourcing and
· Comparison of technical, user, and system training documentation
· Timelines and the need for their accuracy
· Reference page
And also the following:
Design an application or site that
presents and explains your Implementation Plan. The site must include all
sections of the plan and related content and consist of multiple web pages.
Please note: I want you to create a site that
presents and explains your plan, not the actual project itself.
Demonstrate the following
· Effective file management
· Accurate and functional markup code
· Effective and functional navigation
Use any software tool that you wish to design, develop, and create the application or site.
The application or site must adhere to the
· Apply usability best practices and principles of design.
· Page content is organized and professional.
· Create effective navigation for the application or site.
· Integrate multimedia effectively.
· Use internal, external, and anchor links in the application or site.
· Demonstrate the plan for testing.
Submit your application or site in a
compressed .ZIP file or folder. Include all runtime executable and source
files.Identify what file should be loaded (.INDEX or .DEFAULT) or run
(.EXE) first. All source code must
be included. Links to web servers on the Internet will not be accepted.
I must be able to run and navigate your
application or site without installing any additional software. For example, I cannot accept ASP.NET pages
because I would first have to install a web server. However, submitting a zip
file of HTML pages would be fine because I can access and navigate your site
with a simple web browser.
an additional copy of your application or site
to your Learning Team forum so it can be peer reviewed during Week