Choose a case study from the Final Project Case Studies document.
Create an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation based on the case study selected. Include the following:
- Explain the elements of good interpersonal communication.
- Explain what happened in the case study and why it is an example of poor interpersonal communication.
- Explain the perceptions of the participants in the case study.
- Explain the conflict type and conflict management styles in the case study.
- Identify listening barriers used in the case study.
- Explain supportive and defensive climates and relationships used in the case study.
- Identify verbal and nonverbal communication used in the case study.
- Explain what could have been done differently in the case study to improve the effectiveness of the interpersonal communication.
Include an introduction and conclusion of the major points and detailed explanations that correlate to each point in the speaker notes section.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Include at least 5 references to support your presentation.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.