Deliverable length: 2–4 pages minimum
- Integrate concepts from previous lower division classes into a comprehensive project
- Apply hospitality concepts to a real world scenario
- Identify, analyze, and apply hospitality marketing data
a business concept for a viable hospitality operation. In this
assignment, you will describe the business and the value it will provide
to the community. You will give a detailed description of the business.
- Provide a mission statement for the venue.
- Provide a fact sheet of the proposed business model concept, including the following information:
- Business ownership
- Type of operation
- Days and hours of operation
- Required licenses from city, county and state
- Seating capacity
- Marketable features including theme, menu style, and preferred production techniques
a descriptive concept paper describing in detail the operation and
services. Explain the hospitality establishment, describing the
uniqueness, ambience, products, services, and other marketable features.
This paper should be an overall vision of the business and should
demonstrate the marketable advantage it would add to the community.
Please submit your assignment.
You will be graded on the following:
Adherence to deliverable length, proper grammar, and APA format
Provide a Mission Statement
|Business name, ownership and type of operation |
Description of location, days and hours of operation, and seating capacity
Identification of eating capacity, services, and marketable features
Required licenses or permits from your local municipality
of the hospitality establishment, describing the uniqueness, ambience,
products, services, and other marketable features