This assignment requires you to write a summery/response to the State of News Media 2016 | Pew Research Center. This document includes a wealth of information about news media. You should analyze only three of the following points; do not analyze fewer than three, and do not exceed three points. For each, write a word count ranging from 250 minimum - 350 maximum; this averages a total ranging from 750 - 1050 word count.
2. You should write a 750 - 1050 word response paper. to the reading. You must type the assignment in a Microsoft Word document. Please see the other setting specifications below. You must type the assignment in a Microsoft Word document and finalize the document as a PDF. Ultimately, this assignment (PDF) will be inserted into your RequiredPages.html. Do not submit your PDF in Blackboard.
Before writing / submitting this assignment, please review the following required setting specifications:
- Type using Microsoft Word and save document as a word.doc or PDF (save as lastname.doc or lastname.pdf) - Include your last name
- Font size: 11 pt. or 12 pt.
- Single-spaced, no more than four sentences per paragraph, 1 spacing line to separate paragraphs
- Font options: Times New Roman, Times, Arial, Helvetica or Georgia
- See the attached document in the assignment folder.
- Perform a grammar, spelling and punctuation check
In your original response, consider the following:
- Summary point one (Pathways to News); agree/disagree, why
- Summary point two (Trust and Accuracy); agree/disagree, why
- Summary point three (Loyalty and Source Attention); agree/disagree, why
In summary, an introduction includes your thesis and or summary. Next, each body paragraph summarizes one point and responds to it. Lastly, the conclusion wraps up the response. You are not required to use AP style, but you must use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Deadline: 1:50 p.m., Friday, April 14, 2017
Reading: State of the News Media 2016