I only need help answering questions 4 and 7. I have attached the complete assignment.
Each CLC team will design a correlational and experimental study investigating the relationship between these two variables—time spent playing video games and aggression.
To complete this assignment, read the designated chapter readings in the textbook for Topic 2 (chapter 2 (module 4), chapter 3 (modules 5 and 6), chapter 5 (modules 9, 10, 11) and chapter 6 (module 12)), as the readings contain pertinent information for successful assignment completion. Address the following:
- Submit a filled-in copy of the "CLC Group Projects Agreement."
- Consider the hypothesis and how the group will define operationally and measure the variables.
- How will the group obtain a random sample of participants?
- Assume the study produces a correlation of .56 between the variables. What are three possible causal reasons for the relationship?
- Design an experimental study to investigate the variables. What is the hypothesis? What kinds of hypotheses with respect to testing, does the experimental method allow that the correlation design does not?
- What is the independent variable? What is the dependent variable?
- How will the group ensure the study has high internal validity? Will the group use random assignment conditions?
- Are there any ethical concerns about the treatment of participants emerging from the experiment?
Include at least three to four scholarly sources.