Assignment6 – Social Media Metrics Matrix
Your assignment consists in conducting a social media marketing metrics matrix. The social media marketing metrics matrix illustrates the categories and characteristics of metrics applicable to social media actions, and it may include but not limited to activity (e.g. reach, content), interaction (e.g. engagement, customer emotional response) and performance (e.g. financial, customer behavioral response) metrics.
You have to conduct research of the brand performance and/or indicators in social media.
- First, select one mature brand with moderate to widespread activity on social media. Then select social media vehicles currently being used by the brand.
- Using a table, develop a social media marketing metrics matrix for your chosen brand. (As a guide to develop the matrix, review the materials on pages 299-301 from our textbook).
- Based on your answers, prepare a summary with recommendations for each one of the three categories of metrics (e.g. activity, interaction and performance).
- Post pictures or links to the social media vehicles you are analyzing.
- In your opinion, what is the purpose of measuring a specific set of social media metrics? How these metrics are (or may be) measured? Are these metrics relevant to the purpose?
- Accordingly, what are your recommendations?
- The minimum number of pages is 2 and the maximum number is 3, not including references.
- Please use Times New Roman font, 12 pt.
- Be precise, concise and to the point.