For your Final Project, you need to find a business such as
your employer, a company you support through your personal consumer
buying behavior, or a business in your city that is successful and
explain how each of the Four P’s of marketing mix work together in order
to make this business a success. If one of the elements of the
marketing mix was to be off balance with the other P’s would this change
the success of the business? Why or Why not?
Design and format a 10 – 15 slide Microsoft PowerPoint
presentation. The requirements below must be met for your presentation
to be accepted and graded:
- Design and format each slide for a presentation, see example below.
- The notes sections must total a minimum of 250 words for the
entire presentation. Use these sections to explain and support
information provided on your slides.
- Include a cover slide and reference slide (these slides do not count toward the 10 – 15 slide requirement).
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material,
preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in
the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference
- Identify sources on slides that contain reference material
(data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) and list
them on a reference slide.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased
words, values, etc.) must be from sources like scholarly journals found
in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal,
government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow,
etc. are not acceptable.