PLEASE PROVIDE ORIGINAL WORK
AND SCHOLARLY RESOURCES. PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH, DO
NOT OFFER TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT. GRAMMAR MUST BE PERFECT.
- The essay must be on one Crime Against Persons, which I chose "RAPE". Research a State (TEXAS) and its Statute concerning the Crimes against Persons
(RAPE) and explain the elements necessary to prove the case.
- Research the historical common law for that crime and explain the elements.
- Based on your research, compare the current criminal statute with the
historical common law to see how the elements of the crime have evolved.
- Write a short essay, FIVE PAGES, describing the elements of the current state
statute, the elements of the historical common law, and comparing the
elements and how they have changed. Discuss possible reasons for the
changes in the elements, how the interaction of criminal justice
agencies and the law may have contributed to these changes, and suggest
new changes in the statute, based on society’s needs today.
YOUR ESSAY MUST INCLUDE:A Title PageAbstract that summarizes the essayIntroductionDescription of the elements of the crime under historical common lawDescription of the elements of the current state statute for that crimeCompare how the elements of the crime have changed from the historical common law to the current state statuteDiscuss possible reasons for the changesSuggest new changes in the statute, based on society’s needs today
- In Text Citations and Reference page, using APA style (www.apa.org)
(Links to an external site.)
IS CRITICAL THAT ALL WORK IS ORIGINAL AND PER INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED FURTHER
CLARIFICATION. I AM ATTACHING THE GRADING RUBRIC TO ENSURE YOU MEET 100% REQUIREMENTS.