Product: Search Engine
Around 10 pages single spaced. Please note the points associated with each area. Approx (4500 to 5000 words) Total 200 points.
- 1.Cover Page5 points
- 2.Table of Contents 5 points
- 3.Abstract – 100 -200 word summary of the paper.10 points
- Introduction –
- Specify the country and the product you are exploring. Specify the different areas you will explore in the paper.
- b.Introduce your analytical framework graphic that will help your decision analysis25 points
- Analysis – 100 points .
All tables have to be original tables (no cutting and pasting from other sources)
- Cultural Intelligence – Core data table from Hofstede and analysis in terms of product success in the country. State how this product will be suitable to the cultural context of the country.10 points
- Political intelligence – core data table from World Bank Governance and analysis in terms of political stability of the country. Clearly state if there is political stability and governance risk for launching the product in the country.10 points
- Market Intelligence – core data table from World Bank Doing Business data and analysis how easy it will be to enter, do business and exit. Clearly state if there is market risk to launch your product in the country. 10 points
- d.Product intelligence – who are your competitors and what is the market segment you are going after. Provide a table with core competition data about your product and what kind of market share do you expect.10 points
- Ethical Intelligence – bring in stewardship discussions/inequality/environmental/sustainability analysis. Here clearly state the ethical principles that will guide you as you do business in the country10 points
- f.Economic Intelligence – core data on the country’s economy and current economic status. Is there economic stability and economic potential for your product. This section should include the following ( about 3 pages at least)50 points
- i.Core data table of economic data and trends. Table of data from a credible source. It has to have a current date of 2016 or 2016 and one other reference point say 2015 (GDP and GDP growth rates, Unemployment rates and disaggregated unemployment rates by race etc if available, inflation rates, budget deficit as a percentage of GDP and trend, exchange rate, interest rates ( chose any, Prime rate, Discount rate etc), trade balance, balance of payments) – 10 points
- ii.Policy cross analysis - 5 points
- Clearly state if there is internal balance and external balance based on the above data. Plot the Policy Cross and illustrate internal and external balance.
- iii.Economic stability in the short and long term20 points
- Clearly state how the country can achieve internal balance and external balance. Be specific on your policy, for example, expansionary fiscal policy, etc. Don’t provide definition of the policy but explain what you want to do say with taxes and why. Make sure you cover fiscal, monetary, poverty/inequality, environment, trade, exchange rate and FDI policies to achieve internal and external balance.
- Exchange rate analysis
- i.Explain how you will protect your business from exchange rate risk.
- iv.Final Analysis – 15 points
Present your analytical graphic again and now explain from the above analysis going through each one of the areas in section 5 above and using this analysis to conclude whether it is a good decision to invest in that country.
- Conclusion – summarizing the paper.5 points
- References: 30 points(Note – you will fail the paper if you do not include the following resources and use them in the paper)
- Academic Journals – at least 5 references –5 points
- Books – at least 2 references –5 points
- Credible websites for data used in paper – credible means IMF, World Bank, OECD, Official government data, websites that clearly identify data sources from above list. Data has to be current 2015 onwards. 5 points
- Wall Street Journal, Economist – at least 5 references. 5 points.
- Proper APA style for bibliography – 5 points
- Proper reference of sources in text – 5 points (If you list a resource in your bibliography you should show where you reference it in the text to build your case)
- 8.Proper grammar and spelling in the text – 20 points
KINDLY CHECK PLAGIARISM, AND DO NOT GIVE MORE THAN THREE REFERNCES FROM TEXT BOOKS.
Graphs and diagrams if needed.