thesis for peer review- *Breastfeeding is/is not better for mothers and children*.
Because good writing is always a process, our persuasive essay will
be written in two parts: a first draft due this week and a final draft
due in week 6. Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length.
As you prepare, here are a few reminders for this week's draft:
- In week 3 you posted a thesis for peer review. Use the revised
thesis, based on your classmates' and teacher's feedback as the basis
for your persuasive paper.
- Use your sources to support your thesis. Research and prepare the
passages you will consider using. Remember to review methods of
paraphrasing, summarizing, and using direct quotations.
- Prepare the body paragraphs by deciding where to place supporting
information. Remember, each paragraph of the paper should act to build
the momentum of the argument.
- Apply pathos, logos, and ethos whenever possible.
- Finally, remember that it's okay if your ideas, opinions, or sources
change during process of writing this paper. Writing makes us think,
and it's fine - even beneficial - to have our thoughts change as we
express them on paper.....***NO SOURCES OLDER THAN 2015**