The Career I chose is Federal Air marshall
I am currently a HUman Resources Sergeant in the US Army
Paper must be 5 to 6 pages long
Knowing which career you want to pursue is an important first step to tackling your job search and career goals. However, simply identifying an ideal position will not propel you to achieve these goals. To successfully attain your goals, there are recommended action steps for you to take.
For this assignment you will explore the requirements for your potential career path, assess your current skill set, and identify what action steps you can take to make your career goals more attainable. Take these steps to prepare your Career Plan.
Your paper must
- Identify your long-term goals (five years or longer).
- Identify the skills and qualifications related to this type of role.
- Assess your qualifications you already possess.
- Determine new skills, knowledge, certifications, and trainings needed for the position desired.
- Create action steps needed to take to be qualified for the position you would like to pursue.
The Career Plan paper
- Must be two to three pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a cover page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. The thesis must be in both the introduction and the conclusion.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources ore official government sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment