Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the "Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment" in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Due Week 4 and worth 40 points
Deliverable: Four (4) Web pages (the home page and three image pages) and four (4) Cascading Style Sheets (.css) (one for each page)
- Write the code for each lab assignment.
- The code is to be submitted in a single compressed folder (zip file) to the online course shell. The file must contain all .htm files, along with any other files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files, images, etc.).
- When saving the file, it should be saved as Lab_#_Last name_First initial.htm. For example, if your name is Mary Smith the file for Lab 1 should be saved as Lab_1_Smith_M.htm
- Any and all written answers must be entered into the online course shell with the submission of the attached lab assignment.
Follow the directions below to complete Lab Assignment 5:
- Create a home page with navigation bar to the three (3) pages with images listed below and a Cascading Style Sheet (.css) for bisque color and Arial text.
- Create a “single image” page with a Cascading Style Sheet (.css) for background image, bisque color, and Arial text.
- Create a “top line image” page with Cascading Style Sheet (.css) for background image, bisque color, and Arial text.
- Create a “left side image” page with a Cascading Style Sheet (.css) for background image, bisque color, and centered Arial text.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this lab assignment.