Each question must have more than 1 reference and the reference must follow each question. APA guidelines, correct English and grammar. This is one reference that must be used along with other reference. 2,000 words or more for all question together. Reference: Cardon, P. (2013). Business Communication: Developing Leaders for a Networked World. McGraw-Hill,
1. Even in today's day and age, many cyber crimes go unreported. In chapter 24, the authors examine the perceptions of law enforcement and prosecutors in regards to their understanding of, along with issues that surround, the prevention, detection, and investigation of electronic crime. What did their study's findings conclude?
2. Discuss some of the problems concerning search warrants in cyber crime investigations, particularly in relation to obscenity cases.
3. As a detective with the 15th Precinct, you have been assigned to a case in which Janet Smith claims that her 5-year old son told her that he saw "pictures of children without clothes on daddy's computer" - John Smith. It should be also be noted that both parents are fighting for primary custody of their son. How would you proceed with this investigation? Do you have probable cause to obtain a search warrant? If so, on what grounds?
4. A rarely discussed yet timely and relevant topic is that of terrorism and counterterrorism facilitated by use of the Internet. Explain some of the ways in which today's terrorists (domestic and international) are using the Internet to communicate with and recruit others.
5. Explain how hacking, Trojans, and computer viruses are used as tools in the cyber terrorist's arsenal of weaponry. Which do you feel is the most destructive and why?
6. In light of the tragic events of 9/11, air travel will likely never be the same. Physical security measures have improved and increased considerably to protect air travelers and to prevent a terrorist from boarding an airliner.
As a supervisor with the TSA, how could you prevent a hacker from hacking into an air traffic control tower's computer system and adding false information about the plane's location, which could cause the plane to collide with another plane, a building, or the ground?