Develop a proposal for creating a sports or recreation program. The
program may be of whatever type you choose (public, private, community,
high school, collegiate, youth, adult, semi-professional,
professional, sports, fitness, competitive, recreational). Focus on the
management aspects of the program and demonstrate the concepts learned
throughout the course. Design the program based on the chapters
covered in the course textbook, the topics from the weekly discussions,
the standards of operation in the sports and recreation industry, and
your personal experiences. Through the proposal, demonstrate a
culmination of your learning in SRM 320:
- Present the
required components of the program that you are proposing. Develop the
components from the topics covered in the course text and the weekly
- Explain why each aspect of the program is
important to the management of the program. Show critical thinking in
- Include an argument for the creation of the program. In your argument, define the benefits of participation in the program.
- Create a realistic budget for the program. Use applicable research in preparing the budget.
integrative learning in outlining the components of the program, their
importance and why the program should be developed. Integrate research
from the course text, other academically appropriate resources, and
Include eight to ten pages of written
content, in addition to the title page and references page. Format
according to APA standards and include a minimum of three scholarly
sources. Write clearly and organize the assignment logically, according
to academic standards.
Writing the Proposal
be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length and formatted according
to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of Paper
- -Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least three professional resources (beyond the textbook).
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed
according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment