Quiz 9 questions:
1. Describe and outline how humans view of nature has changed through our history beginning with the prehistoric era to present.
2. Who were the early voices of the environmental movement that we discussed in Unit 9. Which do you feel was the most influential?
3. What are the effects of climate change on the environment? Why is it such a complex problem to solve?
4. What were the goals of the indigenous delegation that attended the Paris Climate Accord. What was the outcome and what was their response?
5. Throughout the Unit 9 lecture there were links to different nonprofits, videos of climate leaders and artists websites. Choose one to focus on and describe the subject, what is their message? what is their medium if they are artists etc. How did this subject impact you? Why did you choose it?
Further reading- Read the article in the link below for your own interest OR read it and write a short summary and submit it at the end of this week's Unit quiz submission for a few extra credit points (max. points possible =3).
It's Official: The Anthropocene is Here, Deidre Felton, EcoWatch, 9/30/16 (Links to an external site.)