need the sql code
1. Find the MORTALs whose Social Security Number
ends in 8 using SUBSTRing.
2. What is 29 to the 6th power?
3. Raise the price of the PARTs 5%. Display the current data plus the new
price. Arrange the output so the
quantity on hand descends.
4. Show the TEACHERs’ original homeroom numbers
and the homeroom numbers without the character suffix (i.e. 10C would be 10).
the table STUDENT_CLASS, give me the class ID and the total number of students
registered for each class.
would like to know how many boats are at each marina. This information must come from the table
category number, with grand totals, give me the number of SERVICE REQUESTs,
total estimated hours, total hours spent and total remaining hours.
STUDENTS have Fran in their name?
Display the results in descending school id sequence.
9. List BOOKs published by Jove, Penguin, Plume and
Scholastic. Organize by title within
10. By quantity descending within warehouse,
display PARTs with quantity on hand > 25 or in warehouse 3.
11. Display CUSTOMER number, name, rep, balance, and
credit limit for all CUSTOMERs of Rep 20.
In addition, display this information for CUSTOMERs of rep 65 who have a
$10,000 credit limit. Arrange the output
by credit limit descending within rep ascending. no more than two decimal
is the total cost to give teachers who currently earn less than $50,000 a 10%
raise? Use the SALARY table. no more than two decimal digits
13. What is the average royalty per book for
the titles in ROYALTY_SCHEDULE? no more
than two decimal digits