We didn’t find any plagiarism, bof relevance to contemporary higher education in depth,
2) learn how to analyze and assess the merits of ideas in scholarly papers and other forms of research (e.g., government or business reports; scholarly books),
3) learn to cite and acknowledge the scholarly sources on which your analyses are grounded appropriately using APA format and,
4) introduce you to standards of post-secondary scholarly work by presenting logical, well-structured analyses in a concise research paper outline format.
This assignment is independent. However, it will be done in conjunction with your group project.
1. Find at least 2 peer-reviewed academic sources that pertain to your specific “group research question”.
2. Prepare a research paper outline and reference list in APA style. Length: 1 -1.5 page double-spaced (12 font, Times, Times New Roman, or Arial) plus 1-page reference list.
How to Develop A Research Paper Outline
For this assignment your task is to find a topic that is:
- “debatable” (i.e., has at least 2 different views on it); AND
- “researchable” (i.e., you will be able to find articles on it in one or more academic disciplines).
THUS: A paper outline that discussed the physical, emotional, and mental effects of marijuana would not meet the first criteria as it would be descriptive only, with little to debate. A paper outline ut we found15 writing issues.