do all 3 of them in 3 different word documents
Week 9 Whistleblowing Reflection Assignment
Please answer the following questions in an MS Word document and upload it to this dropbox.
- Describe what a whistleblower is in your own words.
- Do you think that it's honorable to be a whistleblower in the face of real ethical violations, or do you feel company loyalty is the most important thing?
- What are the risks of whistleblowing?
- After reading the five conditions for ethical whistleblowing (page 144-145), state your opinion. Do you agree or disagree with the five conditions?
- Is whistleblowing ever unethical? Explain.
Week 9 Discussion: Whistleblowers
( https://youtu.be/Z2qw49gi1io )
Frenkel Says New SEC Whistle-Blower Rule `Unfortunate'
Please watch the video. Do you agree or disagree with Frenkel that the whistleblower program undermines a good-faith effort on behalf of companies to resolve corporate malfeasance? Do you think that the incentive of money will lead to more valid indictments? Explain your answer.
Post your response by Thursday of Week 9 then respond to two other peers' posts by Sunday of Week
Business ethics, corporate social responsibility and corporate governance have become major topics of concern for businesses over the years. Identify a major business ethics concern in a specific company and the means by which the company has addressed this issue.
Be sure to:
- Visit the company’s web site for policies on codes of ethics, corporate social responsibility, supply chain responsibility, etc.
- Research news stories for company ethics.
- Check the SEC database for ethics violations.
This should be a 5 to 6-page paper. There are milestones for the project built into the course prior to the final submission