Formula of testing hypothesis worksheet is included, please download it and write on it. for the hypothesis please include a rational. for the rest of testing hypothesis worksheet please make sure to write after including ( if, and, then ) everything is clear in the formula. pictures of the experiment are included.
- We modified time of heat shock by increasing the time from 45 seconds to 90 seconds.
- We expected the increased exposure to heat to kill some of the bacteria so the transformation would not be as successful as the standard method.
- Amp 1 Standard Transformation Efficiency: 0
- Amp 2 Modified Transformation Efficiency: .303
- Amp 3 Negative Transformation Efficiency: .1515
- The standard and negative treatments were accidentally mixed during the experiment.
- Our hypothesis was refuted because there were more transformants on the modified plate than on the standard plate. Our results contain errors due to the mistakes made during the experiment which were plating the incorrect solutions on the standard and negative plates. This being said, the transformation efficiencies for the standard and negative treatments should be switched.
please pharaphrase results and write them as paraghraph.
experiment are pictured from lab manual and included in the documents along with the testing hypothesis worksheet inside the compressed file.
hypothesis: if the time of heat shock increased from 45 sec to 90 sec then long exposure to heat will kill the bacteria and result in a less transformation efficiency.
please follow the instruction in the testing hypothesis work sheet and write in the boxes.
please let me know if there is anything that is not clear