1) Prepare and submit a summary of the contents of the paper you have chosen in
the first part of this project.
2) The submission should be written in IEEE Proceedings Manuscripts style: two
columns, single-spaced. You may find a template file at URL:
http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/authors/transjnl/index.htm1. It should not be
more than 3 pages long (including references and figures) and should follow
Term Research Project Report Guidelines organization laid out in the course
3) In your report pay special attention to the “Conclusion” and/or
“Recommendation” sections of your paper, as your ability to independently
analyze and critique the paper will form a major part of the evaluation. Ensure
that you have at least one or two paragraphs that gives your independent opinion
on the contents of the paper.
4) Copying the sentences in your chosen paper verbatim into your summary is
plagiarism. Ensure that you write your summary using your own words.
5) Your submission will be judged based on the following criteria:
6) Prepare a one slide brochure, summarizing the main points of the paper, what it
does, the applications, importance.