Take both assessments below them answer the following
3. In your own words, describe the assessments and your results. Also, describe what the sources say about your results (again using your own words).
4. Describe how much do you agree or disagree with the results.
5. Explain whether or not your brain lateralization results relate to your memory style.
6. How does it applies (or will apply) to your life (professional or personal)? Be thorough!
Your analysis needs to be saved and submitted as Microsoft Word
must be typed, double-spaced, and written in Times New Roman 12 pt. font.
1 inch margins all pages
headers on all pages (in the header section - only one line)
a properly formatted cover page.
must be longer than one page in length in content (1 1/2 to 2 is typically good!). Name, date, title, work cited are additional and do not count as content. Also, do not number it, make bullet points, or rewrite the questions.
- Your paper should be mostly your own words. If you are using someone else's words, then you need to use quotes, give credit, and connect it to your message. If you paraphrase someone else's words, then you need to give credit and connect it to your message. For this paper to be scored, no more than TWO (2) sentences can belong to someone's published work (quoted or paraphrased).
- Be sure to properly CITE ALL SOURCES USED at the end of your paper on its own Reference page.