Written Response Questions:
- How has change impacted your own life?
- When you reflect on your past, which changes were positive? Which changes were negative?
- Did changes that you originally thought would be negative turn out to be positive? Please explain.
- In general, do you see change as mostly a positive or negative force?
Microsoft Word (.docx)
must be typed, double-spaced, and written in Times New Roman 12 pt. fontt
1 inch margins all around.
a properly formatted cover page.
must be longer than one page in length in content (1 1/2 to 2 is typically good!). Name, date, title, work cited are additional and do not count as content. Also, do not number it, make bullet points, or rewrite the questions.
should be mostly your own words. If you are using someone else's words, then you need to use quotes, give credit, and connect it to your message. If you paraphrase someone else's words, then you need to give credit and connect it to your message. For this paper to be scored, no more than TWO (2) sentences can belong to someone's published work (quoted or paraphrased).
- Be sure to properly CITE ALL SOURCES USED at the end of your paper on its own Reference page.