explained about oil gas spread

Aug 14th, 2016
Studypool Tutor
Price: $5 USD

Tutor description

Word Count: 303
Showing Page: 1/3
Crude Oil & Natural Gas ProductionCrude oil production in 2014-15 upto December 2014 is about 28.171Million Metric Tonne (MMT) by ONGC, OIL and Private/ JV Companies.About 68.5% of crude oil is by ONGC and OIL from nomination regimeand remaining 31.5% of crude oil production is by Private/JV companiesfrom PSC regime.In 2014-15, the share of offshore crude oil production was about 50.2%.The remaining crude oil production was from 6 States viz.,AndhraPradesh (0.7%), Arunachal Pradesh (0.2%), Assam (12.1%), Gujarat(12.5%), Rajasthan (23.7%) and Tamil Nadu (0.6%). The details of crudeoil production in 2014-15 upto December 2014 and last 5 years are asunder:State-wise Crude Oil Production Trends (Thousand Metric Tonnes)State/SourceOnshoreAndhraPradeshArunachalPradeshAssamGujaratRajasthanTamil NaduTotalOnshoreShare ofPSUsShare ofPrivate/JV2009-102010112011

Review from student

Studypool Student
" Essays were of surprisingly high quality, and not like anything I've seen on other sites. Very impressed at how even a university level 2 essay was handled. Had some issues with citations but he was quick to fix it. "
Ask your homework questions. Receive quality answers!

Type your question here (or upload an image)

1823 tutors are online

Brown University

1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology

2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University

982 Tutors

Columbia University

1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University

2113 Tutors

Emory University

2279 Tutors

Harvard University

599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology

2319 Tutors

New York University

1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University

1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University

2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University

932 Tutors

Princeton University

1211 Tutors

Stanford University

983 Tutors

University of California

1282 Tutors

Oxford University

123 Tutors

Yale University

2325 Tutors