10 Rules for Successful Business Calls

May 14th, 2015
Studypool Tutor
Price: $10 USD

Tutor description

Business calls: Voice and mood are more important than words. Learn how to improve your communication skills on the phone. Phone calls are a simple part of everyday business life: just pick up the telephone, dial a number, and talk.

Word Count: 891
Showing Page: 1/3
10 Rules for Successful Business Calls10 rules for a successful business callBusiness calls: Voice and mood are more important than words. Learn how to improve your communication skills on the phone. Phone calls are a simple part of everyday business life: just pick up the telephone, dial a number, and talk. And the good thing is: your conversation partner can't see you, so you can do other things like responding to emails or cleaning up your desk during the phone call. After all only your words are important, right? Wrong! According to telephone trainers, how we are perceived depends mainly on non-verbal communication. Words only count for 20 percent of what we communicate. The success of a phone call depends on the remaining 80 percent. A good start is everythingThe start of a phone call is especially important because a good first impression creates the right atmosphere. The call

Review from student

Studypool Student
" awesome work thanks "
Ask your homework questions. Receive quality answers!

Type your question here (or upload an image)

1821 tutors are online

Brown University





1271 Tutors

California Institute of Technology




2131 Tutors

Carnegie Mellon University




982 Tutors

Columbia University





1256 Tutors

Dartmouth University





2113 Tutors

Emory University





2279 Tutors

Harvard University





599 Tutors

Massachusetts Institute of Technology



2319 Tutors

New York University





1645 Tutors

Notre Dam University





1911 Tutors

Oklahoma University





2122 Tutors

Pennsylvania State University





932 Tutors

Princeton University





1211 Tutors

Stanford University





983 Tutors

University of California





1282 Tutors

Oxford University





123 Tutors

Yale University





2325 Tutors