Fast Reliable Include Direct Web Links For Sources Answers.
Questions, Assignments & Papers. Get Answers from Premium Tutors.
Register Free Account
Receive help quickly. Choose your own delivery time.
Make questions 100% private & anonymous.
Get quality help from verified tutors.
TOP INCLUDE DIRECT WEB LINKS FOR SOURCES QUESTIONS
visibility_off Private questions are not visible.
no plagiarism introduction and conclusion Word Document and Excel Calculations Strict Word Count between 1050 to 1155 Sales Forecaster's Prediction to describe normal probability distribution used to approximate demand distribution Sketch distribution and show mean and standard deviation think Empirical Rule Compute probability of stockout for order quantities by management team Stock out order quantities of 15000 18000 24000 28000 for example Compute projected profit for order quantities suggested by management team under three scenarios pessimitic in which sales are 10000 units most likely case in which sales are 20000 units optimistic case in which sales are 30000 units What quantity would be ordered under a polocy of 70% chance of meeting demand and 30% chance of any stock outs What is the projected profit under the three sales scenarios APA format for references and include citations no plagiarism Case study report introduction and conclusion Strict Word Count between 1050 to 1155 Case Study Data Excel Set